Thursday, March 1, 2012

Only in a 48 Hour Day

I feel horrible. I have barely written all week. I suppose that's a bit of a lie. I have wrote quite a bit: essays, posts for classes, outlines for projects. I almost dread Spring Break. Right before and right after Spring Break usually means double the work. I have four projects and two presentations. It is nothing I cannot handle, it just means when I am finally done with work and have an hour to a half-hour to myself, I usually spend it unwinding and not writing. If I want to ever publish something, I have to learn, that even if only a half-hour, I must take that free time to write and add writing to the list of things that calm me down. I only have a weak excuse but even if I cannot write this week, Spring Break and all its projects will be over soon and I will have time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment